Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Announcing Chocolate Mela!

Hope it's been a great start of the new year for everybody! It's been a different one this time for us, as we were not in town and then as usual it was school reopening for the kids. With almost three days passed off quickly I realized that I haven't done a post yet in either blogs.

If last year I started with a sweet note by posting Mysore Pak, this time round I thought I should begin with a Mela! There is nothing better than a Mela to get into mood of celebrations. Let's begin the year with a celebration and no celebration is complete without sweets, rather Chocolates if you ask me.

I am sure there are not many who will say no to chocolates. If I am not eating these days, it's only because nothing reaches me. I have too many chocolate lovers at home. Infact if I have to bake, at least one batch has to be with chocolate, else kids will not even touch the cake.

For the Mela, make any dish with chocolate/cocoa as the main ingredient. It can be anything from sweets, truffles, cakes, cookies, ice creams, shakes, just about anything with chocolate in it.


So from now till February 20th 2012, post any dish that has Chocolate on your blog.

  • Link back to this announcement is mandatory
  • Entry can be any dish with chocolate as the main ingredient.
  • Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
  • Eggs are allowed.
  • Multiple entries are accepted, only with a link back to this announcement
Any questions, please send them to cooking4allseasons@gmail.com.

Please check Chocolate Mela round up

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


19 comments :

Nish said...

I'm gonna loooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this eventtttttt and and and the entriessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! Bring on the chocolate-love! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Keerthana @ LifenSpice said...

Valli, I came running here reading the word chocolate! I'm in and will be sending my entries soon:)

Happy new year to you!

Swetha said...

Yummy choice Srivalli...

Resh said...

hi...will sure send my entries soon..do check out my event 'Chocolate Lover' at

http://daily-cuppa.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-event-chocolate-lover.html?utm_source=BP_recent

Smitha said...

wow!...loving it!....will make and send! :)

notyet100 said...

Thats a nice theme,will try to send in something

Priya said...

Lovely choice,happy hosting..

Culinary Vibes said...

hey.. jus submitted my recipe.. happy hosting :)

A teflon frypan... said...

Hello Sri,

Its been realllly really long since we have met over the blog sphere. Hope you remember me. Was blogging as the "Kitchen Scientist" years back. And now, back on a fresh page, after about 3 yrs gap. Have sent in my "Marshmallow Pops" for ur event. Hope you like it.

"Quick Picks"

Archana said...

Hi dear just linked my entry but that seems tohave some problems. can you delete it so i can resubmit

Amina Khaleel said...

just linked my entry to your event...

Vidhya said...

how about archived entries Valli..

Smita said...

Hi,
I've linked my entry Chocolate chip Coconut bars to ur event...
Pls send in ur entries for my new event
http://tastebuds1.blogspot.com/2012/01/celebrations-2011a-flashback.html
TasteBuds

Sona - Quick Picks said...

have sent in one more enty, Sri..

the chocolate strawberries - family version.
cheers,

CaySera said...

First time here.....what a wonderful event.....linked in my fav chocolate recipe......hope you enjoy it!!

Rosh said...

Hi,

Gr8 event!! I have linked my recipe to 'Chocolate brownie cream cheese sandwich'. Do drop by my space sometime. Would love to hear from u :)

Happy Hosting!

Cheers,
Rosh

Jaleela said...

wow gr8 event, just i linked my entry

saffronstreaks said...

Oh. this is just a fabulous event, linked 3 entries here - sticky choco pudding, brownie hearts and oreo choco cheesecake

cheers
Sukanya

Girl Cook Art said...

Submitted my entry - Moist Brownie Cake Balls to your contest..Photo-linked you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...