I realized I was late when I started getting emails on the next mela. So here's the next one. I thought making cookies will be an exciting thing, considering schools reopened in some parts of the world, while some closed down for vacation.
So you are invited to send in all sorts of Biscuits, Cookies, Shortbread etc
According to Wiki, a basic biscuit (cookie) recipe includes flour, shortening (often lard), baking powder or soda, milk (buttermilk or sweet milk) and sugar. Common savory variations involve substituting sugar with an ingredient such as cheese or other dairy products. Shortbread is a popular biscuit in the UK.
From now till July 31st, cook/bake anything that is a Cookie/ Biscuit, pack them to me!
- Link back to this announcement is mandatory
- Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
- Recipes with Eggs are accepted.
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- The post should have a mandatory picture of the dish.
- Archive entries after April 2012 are accepted, provided it has a link back to this announcement.
The Cookbooks Giveaway!
The giveaway is closed. Check out the Winners
Taste of Home: Cookies: 623 Irresistible Delights
Modern Spice: Inspired Indian Flavors for the Contemporary Kitchen
By Monica Bhide